Jay-Leighsa Victoria Bauman is a criminal hatemonger famous for being convicted of being an unrepentant fuckhead.
Concurrent with having posts all over Facebook about how little she cared about the consequences of her actions, in March 2015, Jay-Leighsa Victoria Bauman pleaded guilty to ‘using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence’.
While we at Southern Crosstika advocate education as the best course to building a loving and egalitarian society, it seems that Jay-Leighsa Bauman may be irredeemably stupid. Too much of her brainpower is consumed by misplaced fear and misguided rage and any attempt to bring nuance into her life will most likely result in Jay-Leighsa Victoria Bauman viciously abusing minorities and winding up with more criminal convictions.
Update, July 2016
Since publishing this profile about her, Jay-Leighsa Bauman has had several of her friends contact us asking us to remove this profile because (according to her friends) Jay-Leighsa Bauman never actually committed the crime she was convicted of.
We have given Jay-Leighsa Bauman repeated opportunities to express some contrition, remorse, or to even just provide ‘her side’ of the story about why an Australian court convicted her of this vicious harassment, but the only direct responses we’ve received from Jay-Leighsa Bauman are threats of legal action.
As with all of our profiles, we have repeatedly checked the facts reported here for accuracy, and to the best of our ability, we have confirmed that this information is true. The information reported in this profile has been reported in the following (non-exhaustive) list of articles. Are you going to sue them, too, Jay-Leighsa?
- Jay-Leighsa Victoria Bauman sentenced to community service over online abuse – Brisbane Times
- Woman who sent abusive messages to Muslim lawyer who criticised Woolworths over their ‘racist’ Australia Day singlet sentenced to 180 hours community service – Daily Mail
- Racist Facebook rant charge – Queensland Times
- Woman accused of anti-Muslim rant faces court again – Queensland Times
- Singlet ‘If you don’t like it, leave’ protest by Muslim lawyer Mariam Veiszadeh allegedly sparked hateful messages from Jay-Leighsa Bauman – Courier Mail
- This Woman Trolled A Muslim Activist So Hard She Ended Up In Court – BuzzFeed
- Facebook ‘harasser’ gets 180 hours for ‘rag head’ rant – SBS