It’s the second Fascist Fuckhead Friday and we’re using this opportunity to warn our fellow Australians about some of the more violent rednecks that are likely to attend the various hate rallies planned across the country for Sunday.
- The UPF’s Western Australian creep, Dennis Huts, is likely to be trawling for victims in Perth on Sunday.
- Nick Abbott is a violent fascist from Bendigo and the personification of Australia’s racist movements. A sheep who follows other fascists wherever they gather, on Sunday there’s no doubt that he’ll be wandering the streets looking to hit someone in the genitals with a flagpole.
- Dangerous extremist Michael Sutherland from Gippsland is likely to show up to a rally with murderous intentions. We only hope he isn’t armed.
- Zane Chapman – a criminal who bashes people knowing that the fines he receives for violent assaults are paid by Reclaim Australia – will be out again on Sunday, throwing glass bottles at medics, starting fights and generally trying to hurt anyone he can.
- And last but not least, infamous ladystabber Aaron Cross is likely to be armed and searching for any opportunity to attack unarmed victims at one of Sunday’s rallies.
For anyone attending a rally on Sunday, be sure to keep your eyes out for these potentially violent criminals and neo-Nazis.